Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Friday!

Currently Reading: I'm up to page 100 (ch 9) of Infidelity by Debbie Gould. Given my December time constraints, I soooo wish I had an e-reader! While at my daughter's PT sessions, I could have been reading, rather than doing a word search!


Question Take #2....
Okay; same question as yesterday. I should have rephrased it yesterday when I realized the burning house was a bad one. So here's the scenario: You're being stranded for an undisclosed period of time and can only take one box of reading material. Photo albums, computer, and other personal items are allowed, but not in said box. So which PRINT books would you grab? And no, you're not allowed to say only the ones you've written; that's already implied. Scroll down for the books/authors I chose. Remember, there's no limit to the size of the box, and yes, assistance will be provided in carrying it, lol:)

Update From November:
Remember my frustration with the child welfare system last month? Everything is good again. The grandparents applied for and were granted guardianship of the toddler, and a permanent custody hearing will be occurring soon. We are soooooo happy no harm came to the child while in her father's questionable care, but now she's back where she should be, in a safe, loving, and stable environment.

14 Days Left!
I'm seriously slacking off this month. Must. Get. Motivated! I actually bought Winter Oreos last night. Oooh...must go eat a few right now! Coffee and oreos...yuuuuummmy:)

4 comments:

Anny Cook said...

The Synonym Finder, Birthright by Nora Roberts, The Windflower by Tom and Sharon Curtis, all of Dorothy L. Sayers, all the Valdemar books by Mercedes Lackey, my ancient cookbook from when I first married, all my Georgette Heyers, all my Louis L'Amours, Mr. Perfect and Open Season by Linda Howard, almost any and all Jayne Ann Krentz, Catherine Coulter's FBI series, Kay Hooper's Bishop series, Elizabeth Lowell's books (all I have!) and all my EC print books. In addition, my Dick and Jane books, my Janet Lambert books, and The Mayflower by Nathaniel Philbrick.

Unknown said...

What wonderful news for the little one, Molly! That's a wonderful Christmas present.

I'm with you. I need to get motivated. My tree isn't even fully decorated yet! YIKES

Debbie Gould said...

Hi, Molly...I am anxiously waiting to see if you like the book or not. I do hope you are enjoying it.

Molly Daniels said...

Sorry Debbie; My fingers overran my brain this morning! I meant to include that the reason I wished for the e-reader was so I could KEEP READING Infidelity! I'm loving it, and wish I could read it straight through:)