Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday's Stupid Saying

BRIEF COOKING AT LOW HEAT RECOMMENDED FOR DIABETICS
actual newspaper headline

I'm off on a mission. I'll tell you about it on Monday whether or not it was successful:)

Tomorrow, am meeting the grandparents at Outback Steakhouse for a combined birthday party for K and myself. Thankfully, we're having a 'heat wave', and the temps might actually hit 40, after the frigid, sub-freezing temps of the last couple of days! No snow when we have to travel, please...

13 Days Left!
I'm also baby-sitting one of my favorite 4-year-olds today:) She's going to help with the secret mission, hahahaha:)

Have a great weekend and remember....Santa Clause is watching you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun and good luck with the secret mission!

Anny Cook said...

Well, I suppose brief cooking is better than long term cooking.