Wednesday, August 4, 2010

An Open Letter To Artie...

Dear Artie,

By now you know if you've been eliminated or even won The Next Food Network Star. I am still watching and praying you win, because you're right: There ARE no other Indian-foodie-chefs on Food Network:)

I'll admit, I'm not a regular watcher of TFN anymore, other than the occasional Iron Chef or Challenge, and of course, TNFNS. But I promise you, if you manage to win this thing, girlfriend, I will most definitely tune in for your show! Just watching you these past few weeks has made me hungry and eager to try some of your recipes. And as Susan said in Sunday's episode, you definitely have the BEST camera personality:) So know you have at least one Artie-fan out there and ready to watch 'Artie's Party' if and when it debuts:)

Sincerely,
A Fan

WOW!
Kudos to the writers of Warehouse 13! This show just keeps getting better and better:) Loved last night's crossover with Eureka, and can hardly wait until Friday night's Eureka episode!

(Rubs hands together in anticipation)
Sorry for being cryptic at the moment, but a dream of mine may or may not be coming true today. I'll find out hopefully later today. If it does, you better believe I'll be celebrating tomorrow!

Okay; I don't normally do this, but I'm going to go on record as saying an Islamic Mosque or Center only two blocks from Ground Zero would be a huge slap in the face to all who lost their lives in 9/11.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I second your thoughts on the mosque.

Linda Kage said...

Ooh, I third that. All in favor?

Does TFN host the show The Food Wars. My home town was on there recently because we have a lot of chicken joints in the area. Chicken Mary's WON the food war.

Molly Daniels said...

I don't know Linda; my kids discovered the Boomerang channel; hubby's in love with the History Channel, so don't get to watch a lot of FN anymore.

Molly Daniels said...

And we're down to only one TV and DVR...otherwise I'd just go downstairs, LOL:) Our other TV died a few months back; picture tube blew.

Regina Carlysle said...

I am addicted to the food network. Tough when on a diet.