Monday, August 16, 2010

Come Back Tomorrow....

Had dentist appointment this morning and it has put me waaaaay behind schedule. I've also got a mountain of laundry to do; after moving K into his temporary housing at Purdue, we returned to discover S had completely rearranged his bedroom, and of course the kid had unearthed a pile of dirty laundry under the bed!

The good news: K has met his seven other temporary roomies and is happy; S has the bedroom set up the way she likes it and is thrilled to no longer have to get dressed in the basement; W was thrilled to go to bed in his 'own' bed!

The bad news: I have one more cavity on my back upper right tooth, plus another which is developing on the upper left side. He's going to check the left one when I get the first one filled next month. Fun, fun.

Tomorrow, the awesome Raine Delight will be here. And hopefully I'll be caught up by then.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like busy times...looking forward to Raine tomorrow. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandra Cox said...

Hope the Purdue experience is wonderful. Sorry to hear about the cavity:(