Saturday, October 11, 2008

Festival Wrap-Up

Currently Readidng: Finished 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover last night; I had to finish it before I went to sleep. Wonderful book for this time of year! I'm also up to Chapter 14/page 100 of Witch's Brew. Slowly getting through it!


Had a great time; only sold one. However, I passed out ALL my bookmarks and people were also interested in Bound Brits, Dancer's Delight, and Marriage Plot! So Barb, Dakota, and Anny, I hope I sent some traffic to your websites! And Kell, I told another person to email me if she decided she wanted to order all 3 of yours. Here's hoping she does:)

have a good weekend; I'll be back tomorrow.

6 comments:

anny cook said...

Wow! Thank you! I needed a perk me up!

Molly Daniels said...

You're welcome:)

Sandra Cox said...

Glad you had fun. And you had a sale. Always a good thing!

Regina Carlysle said...

Any promo is good promo. Just being OUT THERE is a great thing.

barbara huffert said...

Thanks much, Molly. Come east!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you did well. I saw a book signing yesterday and I was shy to go over and meet the authors. I thought about you and went back. By then I was too late. I'll be better next time.