Saturday, May 24, 2008

Indy 500 2007

This was the only picture I could find from last year. Peyton Manning, practicing waving the green flag before the start of the race. I have better ones, but in order to find the CD requires much digging through my photo box. And I'm not in the mood to do that right now.

Wonder who will be the entertainment this year? Last year it was Daughtry. I aimed my camera blindly to the podium but can't tell if Chris is even in the shot! I'll try to do better this year.

I'm off to watch my Saturday morning shows and pack. As I stated yesterday, I'm not sure if I'll post tomorrow or not. Just depends on if I have access to the computer and when we're returning home.

Just hope hubby DVR's the race so I can see the parts I miss from the front straightaway! He thinks I'm nuts...I attend the race, and then go home and watch it all over again. But not all of the action occurs in front of me!

Have a safe and happy Memorial Weekend:)

3 comments:

barbara huffert said...

I get recording the race. I've done the same thing with hockey games. Have fun!

Sandra Cox said...

Enjoy, Molly!

Brynn Paulin said...

Have fun!!