Thursday, May 15, 2008

Promo Day:)

Come join me and several others at the Novel Sisterhood today! We're posting excerpts, reviews, contests, etc on the chat loop:) To join, click here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/novelsisterhood/

Didn't do a whole lot yesterday. I spent most of the day reading Dragon in the System! Fantastic book! Another highly recommended one!

I know...didn't use my time wisely yesterday! Am making up for it today. I'm promoting my books and I have a conference call/webinar later tonight. Hubby's going to love that...right in the middle of our dinner hour. I'll have to move dinner up an hour...or push it back...

Stop by Kelly's blog www.kkirch.blogspot.com and tell her your opinion of series books. Do you like them, or do you prefer the stand-alones? Me, I like both!

2 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

Dragon in the System is one I want to read. Hope the conference goes well.

Molly Daniels said...

It went great, Sandra. All about networking:)