Saturday, December 27, 2008

Another Picture...

Currently Reading: Wow! Elvin Magic was HOT! And I'm up to chapter 3 on Gentle Control. This is interesting; just for fun, I went back to see what e-books I was reading last January. I began the year with the Cress Brothers, and now I'm ending the year with them too! Wonderful series, Brynn!





Of that huge margarita and the chocolate nachos! Delicious! They reminded me of soppapillas. E and I split one order and D and her hubby split the other. My hubby opted for the key lime pie.


Catching Up
I saw a NY Times article yesterday about e-books being the wave of the future, and how Danielle Steele and John Grisham have decided to jump on board and publish electronically. And when I logged onto the Internet a few moments ago, the lead story on Yahoo was the question, 'Are E-books more environmentally friendly than the print ones?'

The answer, of course, was YES!

And my spouse told me last night that if my birthday hadn't snuck up on him, he had been planning on getting me an E-reader.

"It just seemed as if Thanksgiving and K's birthday was last week, and suddenly I woke up and said to myself, 'oh crap...her birthday's tomorrow!' And there was no time to get you one. So maybe after the holidays..."

Plans For Today
We're off to see the grandparents! Behave yourselves while I'm gone today and stop by the blogs to the right.

6 comments:

barbara huffert said...

Behave? Us? Hahaha!

Sandra Cox said...

Hope you get that reader....

Carol Preflatish said...

That drink looks wonderful, but I have no mix at home. Oh well, I did get a bottle of wine for Christmas. I may have to enjoy a glass of it tonight.

I would love to have an e-reader, too.

Anny Cook said...

Hope you had a great holiday!

Brynn Paulin said...

Thanks Molly!!! Let me know how you like it. It's different from the others, huh? Psst...it's my favorite actually.

~~B

Regina Carlysle said...

Glad you liked Elven Magic. Damn, that Margarita looks goooood.