Friday, December 19, 2008

My 2nd Favorite Day of December!

Currently reading: Tried to read Picture Perfect by Lexie Davis, but due to what happened around 4:30 pm (keep reading!), I was unable to get past the first page! Today I'm going on a mini-shopping spree at EC: Magnolia, Gentle Control, and the Mistletoe series. And over at TEB, I'm finally getting Brit Party! I also have Hot, Wicked and Wild next in line after PP.

Again, I am not able to make comments on blogs without my ISP restarting on me. I can read, but if I leave a comment and click the back button, IE encounters a problem, shuts down, and restarts. Hopefully next week this problem will be solved! And yes, we've performed a full virus scan. This happens even when I try to access links even from email, so bear with me!

First of all, apologies to Regina, Cindy, Desiree, Anny, and Barb...I had just returned from my errands yesterday and was about to sign back into the chat when my spouse walked in the front door! Yes...two days earlier than expected! If memory serves, this happened last year also; however he is now home until the 29th:) I read through the excerpts last night and boy am I ever looking forward to this Mistletoe series! Cindy's book is released today from EC; go over and get your copy! I'm heading over later today; however, I won't be able to read all three just yet. That's what happens when family unexpectedly shows up...

The weather is cooperating; it is currently in the 50's. Looks like my dinner tonight at Cheeseburger in Paradise is a go! And when we arrive home, my writer's group members are coming over for my Indiana Jones cake. Yup; got my favorite man running from a giant ball on my chocolate cake! W looked at it and immediately asked for the ball. Don't you just love 4-yr-olds?

Today on the agenda: Shopping for my kids. The specific requests are finally being voiced, thank GOD!

6 Shopping Days Left:
Gifts bought: 0, but check back tomorrow.
Cookies baked: Baked the pumpkin bread loaves yesterday, but no more cookies. Since the chocolate chips are disappearing at an alarming rate, I might make more today. I bought a bag of the holiday swirl chips, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Cindy Spencer Pape said...

Sorry you missed the chat, but YAY on having your husband home!

Regina Carlysle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLY! Have some fun today! Glad the hubby is home finally.

Glad you could pop into the chat but we completely understand!

Anny Cook said...

Happy Birthday!!! Have many, many more!

barbara huffert said...

Happy Birthday Molly. Consider yourself sung to...I'll spare your ears.