Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday's Stupid Saying

Choice Aromatic Lion Butt

label on package of sliced turkey, China

This had K and I laughing the other day! Have you had yours?

Have a good day; I'm off to finish editing Teacher's Pet and start de-cluttering my desk.

The 'grandkids' are at the zoo today with Grandma and Grandpa L, their mom, and Uncle J. Just heard they had a GREAT time at Holiday World yesterday, and have lots to tell us when they get back on Tuesday.

We drove to Princeton yesterday and ate at Sonic for the first time. I had a double-bacon-cheeseburger, fries, and a chocolate malt. Everyone else ate footlong hot dogs and coney dogs:)

Enjoy your weekend:)

4 comments:

anny cook said...

Ahhhhh, Sonic. I do miss the cherry limeades...

Unknown said...

Good luck with the edits! :)

Molly Daniels said...

Finished Teacher's Pet yesterday around 2pm:) I'll probably dive into Love On The Rocks Monday...unless I get motivated today:)

Molly Daniels said...

And Anny....that chocolate malt was DIVINE!! Hubby's already planning his next meal when we return, lol!