Sunday, March 8, 2009

Under The Weather...

Currently Reading: I'm up to Ch. 20 of Jake's Return, and have discovered I definitely missed several details last week! I should finish this today. Also, I'm up to Ch 16 in Breaking Dawn. This is getting interesting...


This past week, I knocked wood as I mentioned I was the healthy one in the house. But now, I can tell my immune system is under attack.

Woke up this morning with a pounding headache behind my eyes and a sore throat. Swallowed some Tylenol and exercised my right to go back to bed. I managed to sleep until 10am, to the concern of my family, and distress of the toddler!

"Mommy...will you make me some coffee?"

"Wait until Daddy's out of the bathroom; he'll make it for you."

"I don't want Daddy to do it!"

"Why not?"

"Because you're my Mommy!"

Thankfully, he did let Daddy fix him his weak morning coffee...but I don't think he drank it!

I'm off to the shower and see if that helps me feel better. I'm skipping church, so I don't spread any unwanted germs. My kids are thoroughly confused by Mom's sudden break from routine!

I'm entitled to two days off:)

No comments: