Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Week #3 Of My 'Vacation'

First of all, come over and find out how a certain book has found its way into the hands of women here in the Midwest, and how I'm using it to my advantage, heh heh heh:)


http://romancebooks4us.blogspot.com/2012/06/id-like-to-thank-el-james.html


Secondly, since the beginning of my self-imposed 'vacation' from writing, I've managed to watch nearly everything I DVR'd since last January:)  Now I'm catching up on Deadliest Catch, and keeping up with two new shows I've begun watching:  Breaking Pointe and Bunheads.  Yes; I wanted to be a ballerina when I was younger, but being the introvert that I am, never expressed this desire until it was waaaaayyy too late to start!  So for now, I'm living vicariously through Christiana, Allison, Beckanne, and Katie.  And drooling over Ronnie:)

Went to see Rock of Ages, and was gleeful when I discovered yes, I sing Wanted Dead Or Alive better than Tom Cruise:)  Although the man still needed to keep a shirt on.  Or the casting director needed to put someone with a better chest in that role.  About the third time they showed a closeup, I wanted to throw up.  And will someone PLEASE teach him how to kiss on camera?   I really don't need to see his tongue....

Cracked UP when Russell Brand and Alec Baldwin had their duet!  Not gonna spoil it for you, but GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

And had an 'OMG-they-stole-my-idea' moment when I saw the previews for Magic Mike.  Let's just say it's VERY close to the idea I wrote down two or three years ago, and have about half of it written.  Josh and Krystal have been sitting at Ruth's Chris Steak House now for quite a while....I may not be able to go see the movie until I write 'the end', for fear of people thinking I 'stole' my idea from it.  Or maybe by the time I get it finished, submitted, and published, enough time will have passed?  Who knows?

This week, my youngling and his dad are off to BSA Day Camp.  So today is Operation Clean House:)  I can relax the rest of the week, lol!

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

First, Tom Cruise is plain gross - with or without the shirt. Second, I've never doubted your ability to sing 'Dead or Alive'. And, third, a WIP I have heard nothing about? *narrows eyes suspiciously* Are you holding out on me? ;)

BC Brown ~ Paranormal, Mystery, Romance, Fantasy
"Because Weird is Good."

Molly Daniels said...

You've heard about it; it's just been a while:)