Saturday, July 12, 2008

Too Moody

Currently Reading: Read Boomerang Love last night, and boy is it good! Highly reccommend it for summer reading! Next up is Broken Pottery...I managed to read the first chapter before my kids insisted on taking over the computer.


I need a new attitude.

Less than 24 hours with the kids, and I want out of here. In fact, D and I are headed to the store to stock up on food for the week.

Pray I survive...

On a good note, my signing is set for the 19th, from 11-1pm in Evansville:)

3 comments:

jackie said...

think of all the good memories your getting! i'm kinda jealous! hey stock up my kitchen too!

Mona Risk said...

Molly, I hope your mood improves. Mine was not much better then I visited that erotica museum and laughed a lot. I have so many books, shelves that I still have to read. And on my computer a folder that is getting bigger every day.

Unknown said...

I think all moms feel that way at some time. I know I do.

Good luck with your book signing next weekend. Let us know how it goes.