Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another Must-Read:)

I've hit the jackpot this week in good books:)

I loved Witch Ball, by Kathleen Coddington (CP).

I couldn't put down Mystic Circle, by Bronwyn Green (EC).

I made my family hungry (twice!) while reading Hint of Summer: Inheritance by MG Braden and Summer's Return, by Cindy K Green (Moonlight Romances).

And yesterday I let the house go while I was devouring Breaking the Rules, by Summer Jordan (TEB).

Today, we're off to my parents' house for a few days. Mom's birthday was last Friday, and I bought Kelly's 1st print book, Marriage Mart, for her. Marriage Plot is on its way, but I want to read it first. So if Mom likes MM, I'll loan MP to her.

Mom also mentioned going to see Mama Mia, as well as taking the kids to the local water park.

I just bought Kelly's More Than Words, and am downloading it to disk, so I can take it with me to read on Mom's PC. I don't dare touch it before we leave; I have too much to do before we go; namely, everything that didn't get accomplished yesterday!

So check in with everyone to the right; if you missed yesterday's 'interview' with my sis and bil, please scroll down and get a view of socialized medicine from a Canadian's POV, and leave a comment. I'm sending it to them later, so stop by and give them a shout (say hi...that's what my BIL always says when my sis is gone, and I call. "I'll give her a shout...")?? And if mom and I see the movie, I'll be sure to let you know what I thought of it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun at your mom's house.

We loved Mama Mia. Be prepared to laugh and drool over Pierce Brosnan and the beautiful Greek scenery.

Molly Daniels said...

Thanks Ashley:)

Phoenix said...

LOL!! Thank you Molly, I might actually clear $10 this month because of you. :)

Lemme know what Mom thinks about it. I'd like to get an opinion from her generation on MM. I'm so excited for you to read MTW too. Now if I could just find out which box Scott put the dang book in so I could read yours too. Grrrrr!!! moving sucks.

Cindy K. Green said...

Hi Molly! So glad you enjoyed A Hint of Summer so much. :) Take care.

Cindy