Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Carols

Currently Reading: Thoroughly enjoyed Sloane Taylor's Teddi Turns On, and am looking forward to Francine's story! I also enjoyed Brynn's Tempting Tamara and her intriguing Circle of Three community:) Next up: Dakota's The Gallery and The Blackout.

Apologies to my blogmates: Every time I click on your blogs to read/comment, my internet explorer encounters a problem and restarts. So if you don't see a comment, I'm not ignoring you; I'm simply tired of having to re-sign in! Hopefully next week with the new computer, this problem will disappear. Daughter's laptop apparently does not like blogger!

What's your favorite Christmas Carol? I know; it's hard to choose just one. Here are some of my favorites:

Religious: O Holy Night

Kiddie: Here Comes Santa Claus
All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth (tie)

Whimsical: I Want a Hippopatamus For Christmas

Tongue-in-Cheek: Adam Sandler's Hanukkah Song

Spoof: Walking 'Round in Women's Underwear
Spice Girls Got Run Over By A Reindeer (tie)

Traditional: Silent Night

Christian Artist: Amy Grant's Christmas Album (esp Emmanuel/Oh Little Town of Bethlehem)

First carol I ever played on the organ, complete with foot pedals: The First Noel

Carol I can still bang out on piano w/fewest mistakes: Do You Hear What I Hear
Little Drummer Boy (tie)

9 Shopping Days Left:
Gifts bought: 0
Cookies baked: 0. I was lazy yesterday. See blue print at top:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love Angels We Have Heard On High. I like a lot of others, too.

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Mine does that at different intervals.