Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Have I been Pirated??

I put a Google Alert on Kenzie's name, so I wouldn't have to google her to learn of any reviews. But now I've noticed she's for sale on the Book Strand site as well as All Romance Books. I KNOW I only authorized the book to be sold on the Freya's Bower site...at least I'm 98% certain.

So....has she been hijacked? I guess I'll double-check my contract.

In other news, I got a request for the next three chapters of the latest Kenzie book. Why am I posting it here? Kenzie's not getting traffic and I am. And she posted yesterday, and I didn't have a blog topic. Plus I over-slept; it's raining; spouse is on his way home for an eye appointment, and I'm not getting paid for my work over the 4th of July. So forgive me; I'm slightly irritated at the moment.

For a cheerier post, go to Jamie Carie's blog and check out her TV interview in Dothan, Alabama:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the request! Sorry you're having a bad day. Hope things turn around soon. :)

Molly Daniels said...

Hahaha...thanks Amber! I didn't realize how grumpy I came across until I read pver it just now:)

Not really having a bad day; more like hectic. Here it is past noon and I'm still in my jammies! Too many email conversations going on via facebook and otherwise:)

Some days we're popular and others we wonder where everyone went, ha ha...

Sandra Cox said...

Let us know what you find out.

Anny Cook said...

Somedays you're sure you're the only one left on the planet! Hope you have a better day!

Mia Watts said...

All Romance Ebooks is a third party vendor and you receive royalties quarterly through Freya's. It is also excellent for sales and recognition. Like fictionwise, it's good.

Look for Demonoid, torrent sites, 4shared, etc.