Friday, November 5, 2010

Songs from Nov 1970

Which ones can you instantly recall the chorus, melody, etc?

1) I'll Be There-Jackson 5 *
2) We've Only Just Begun- Carpenters *
3) I Think I Love You- Partridge Family *
4) Fire and Rain- James Taylor *
5) Indiana Wants Me- R. Dean Taylor**
6) Tears of a Clown- Smokey Robinson *
7) Green-Eyed Lady- Sugarloaf *
8) Gypsy Woman- Brian Hyland
9) Montego Bay- Bobby Bloom
10) Somebody's Been Sleeping- 100 Proof Aged in Soul
11) It Doesn't Matter to Me- Bread
12) Cry Me a River- Joe Cocker
13) All Right Now- Free *
14) Cracklin' Rosie- Neil Diamond *
15) Super Bad (Parts 1 &2)-James Brown
16) Heaven Help Us All- Stevie Wonder
17) Candida- Tony Orlando and Dawn *
18) Lola- Kinks *
19) Engine No. 9-Wilson Pickett
20) You Don't Have to Say You Love Me/Patch it Up- Elvis Presley *

*means I can recall
**means I can recall only due to recently hearing it:)

Not bad; I got 12/20:)

Have a good weekend:)

No comments: