Saturday, December 11, 2010

Two Interviews and Saturday's Stupid Saying

First of all, the Stupid Saying:

From Sir William Preece, Chief Engineer, British Post Office, 1878:

The Americans have need of the telephone, but we do not. We have plenty of messenger boys.


(Obviously not a forward thinker!)

Interviews:
I completely forgot about Kenzie being featured on not one, but two blogs yesterday!

Interview on Drea Becraft with some fun trivia about me;

Guest post on P.A. Brown, which I confess I hadn't sent her anything, so I copied the RBRU post from last month and sent it to her. That's the first time I've ever forgotten to send material. Thank you P.A. for being patient with me!

Today, we're getting the last of our stuff out of storage. And I'm heartbroken, because the people who were going to take my organ decided they didn't want it after all. I'll make a last-ditch effort over at the college and pray for a miracle. I don't want to see my beautiful organ end up in the trash!

No comments: