Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Birthday....

To my mother; my bff's daughter; and to Joe Elliot, lead singer of Def Leppard!

That's all I've got for today, other than THANK GOD Daniele put 'Brenchel' up for eviction this week! Now if they can stay there and Rachel can get leave....please, please. please let her leave.....

Feeling a little ticked off at the moment. Don't know if I'm suffering from stress or PMS. Want to know what gets me angry? Go check out Kenzie's Place.

In good news, I did finish revising Love On The Rocks Friday night. Took the weekend off, and now I'm about to dive into Love Finds A Way. I did edit the first eight pages yesterday.

Anyway, go find someone more interesting at the moment, like any of the blogs to the right. I'm crawling back into my edit cave.

2 comments:

Carol Preflatish said...

It's too bad both Rachel and Brendan can't leave the house.

Molly Daniels said...

Oh I KNOW! Thank god for the DVR; I've been fast-forwarding through the 'moody' scenes with 'Brenchel'...