Thursday, November 2, 2017

November Reading Schedule

October is over, and the holidays are right around the corner....eep!  How did I do last month?
-Have fun at Imaginarium and sell at least 5 books  Too many panels and not enough time at table.  But YES to the awesome time!!!
-Write Ch. 6 of Heart Song  Not even close.
-Write Ch. 2 of RiKar's Redemption Nope.
-Finish cleaning out Green House Everything's out except some windows in back room; stuff in front room, and stuff in fireplace room.
-Empty back 2 rooms of Brown House  Not yet; moved some stuff out of 2nd bedroom, but not all.
-Continue cleaning out storage unit  Not until Brown House has more space.
-Order inventory for November event  TP, yes.
-Dress up as Dany for Halloween.  Spouse:  Robert Baratheon; K:  The Mountain; S:  Ramsey; W:  Samwell; A:  Cersei.  Me, yes.  Rest of the family failed to cooperate.
-Buy winter clothing for my teenager  Check:)
-Find out Lyrics/Copyright for Spirit Pottery, or if I have to rewrite it  Going to have to rewrite it; I might get away with one or two songs, but not ten.  Was going to cost me $3200+.  This sucks.
-Spend a PRODUCTIVE week with my parents???  Might not have time this month.  Not sure how 'productive' it will be; friend RRW's mom passed away, so going up for funeral.

Books Read:  1
           Print:  1
       E-book:  0 (though read 1st story in the Kisses antho)


Weight:  Stayed the same, 233.

Overall Health:  Fell at the Farmer's Market on Sept 30th, and still have sore left knee.  Other than fall allergies, I'm good:)

Karaoke Songs Added:  3, due to camera being lost.  Brower still hasn't sent me the files shot from his I-Phone, so may have to re-sing those when I get another camera.

November Goals:
-Finish Heart Song (NaNoWriMo project) Laptop died.  Writing is 'on hold' until January
-Do well at 1st Friday event  Sold 5:)
-Do well at Indy Christmas Toy and Hobby Show 13 sold, plus sold out of 4 titles!  Now need inventory...
-Have successful Thanksgiving  Check:)  Nice and quiet.
-Start Christmas shopping  Check...a few items have been purchased, heh heh heh...
-Lose another 5 pounds Lost 2!  Weighed in at 231.
-Take 'big items' to Republic on Nov 4th  Nope; due to wreck, didn't have the energy.
-Successful CHRP retreat  Check!

Reading Schedule:
Print:
Tomb of the Moon-N. E. Riggs
Rachel's Guard -Jillian Jacobs A very detailed, complicated plot line.  My mom enjoyed it; I had a headache by the time I finished it.  Had to keep putting it down, from all the intrigue.  Very well thought out.
Maude's Score-JJ  Another complicated story line, where a scheming gold digger tries everything in her power to come between a man and the woman he dumped her for.  Ariel reminded me of Ava from Loving.  That particular plot was fun to watch for a while, then got tiring.  Again, very well thought out.
Clayton's Star-JJ

E-book:
Accidental Kisses-Sandra Sookoo, et al  Enjoyed all but two stories:)  Very good!
Secrets and Lies (HOB #4)-Susanne Matthews
Back To School-Dylan Cross

Karaoke Songs: (Updated weekly)
Thurs:  *NOTE*  Alphabet Karaoke has been suspended until I replace my camera, unless Brower lets me use his IPhone...
Where The Streets Have No Name-U2  Nailed it:)
I Got The Boy-Jana Kramer  Did well:)
Listen To Your Heart-Roxette  Was complimented:)
Just Breathe-Anna Nalick  Did well!  Blew one line, but still....;)
I Will Come To You-Hanson  Nailed it!
Just When I Needed You Most-Randy Vanwarmer  Was complimented:)
Where You Lead-Carole King Nailed it:)
Make Me Lose Control-Eric Carmen Did well:)
Wheever You Will Go-The Calling  Was complimented:)
While You See A Chance-Steve Winwood  Did well:)
Man In The Box-Alice in Chains Peppers backed me up, and I thought it sounded good!
When You Look Me In The Eyes-Jonas Bros  Did well, until the bridge.  Needs more practice


Sat:
Better Dig 2-Band Perry  Was complimented:)
Heart Like Mine-Miranda Lambert Nailed it:)
Just To Hear You Say That You Love Me-Faith Hill  Wasn't too bad...
Girl Crush- Little Big Town Nailed it!
On My Own-Patti Labelle and Michael McDonald  Not too bad:)
On the Good Ship Lollipop-Shirley Temple  Nailed it, plus gave everyone a good laugh!
On The Turning Away-Pink Floyd  DNH....surprisingly enough!
One Call Away-Charlie Puth  Wasn't too bad; blew two lines.  Might resing.
One Fine Day-Chiffons  Nailed it:)
One Moment In Time-Whitney Houston  Did well:)
One More Try-George Michael  Wasn't too awful...
One of These Nights-Eagles Ugh....


No comments: