Monday, May 1, 2023

Life In Lumber, Y5, W10

 Day 44:  $9702

Went in at 3 and took over for Kem, plus stood around for the next hour and 45 mins as the new trainee, Sel, worked the register. She left at 4:45 to finish her computer work, and I took over. Really wasn't that busy; I'd taken a pit stop before B left, and taken the returns back, so when ASM S came down, I shooed him away. Did the prelim duties and spot-swept, chatted with Nan and Al. Did my AP4Me and LU, plus requested all my June, July, and August dates. Marilyn came down and sent me to lunch at 8, and when I returned, did the closing duties, Final customer was at closing; HC C was in the process of cleaning out my drawer when they arrived.  Fortunately, they were paying with card, so checked 'em out on #2. Waited for ASM CB to  bring in the concrete after taking my trash to the hopper, then took the loading tickets up front and put up my vest.  Clocked out at 10:30.

ASM K was in a good mood for once!  Heard her say she was headed to Disney Springs, so maybe she leaves tomorrow????????

Outfit:  Brown gauze, black vest, dark jeggings, LJs, blue marble danglies


Day 45:  $4209

Arrived and as I was clocking in, SM J complimented me on being the ONLY ASSOCIATE with two surveys taken! Then had a slight intestinal issue which resolved itself by 5:15, so B could leave.  He did $20K in sales!  I was busy for the first 90 mins, then things really slowed down.  Did the prelim duties, then did my LU and brought in carts. At 8, Jaylee sent me to break, and when I returned, began the closing duties.  Emptied the outside trash, spot-swept and mucked out the mats.  Brought in the cull cart at 10, then locked the doors.  Loader H broke a pallet of concrete as he was trying to bring it in, so Charlie and Brighton brought another pallet, then CHARLIE hopped on the forklift to bring it inside.  HC K cleaned me out, then I put up my vest and returned items to Paint and Hardware.  Clocked out at 10:35.

ASM was off!!

Outfit:  White tunic, black/white poncho, new faded jeggings, LJs, small diamond hoops

Off to Lafayette tomorrow and Happy 32nd Wedding Anniversary!  Today, Happy 20th Birthday to nephew David Cowx and a friend's daughter Grace; Happy 13th birthday to Grace's brother Ben:)


Day 46:  $6602

Arrived and took over for B. Was fairly busy, but managed to get the prelim duties done. Needed 3 o/r plus $1s in the first hour. HC J sent me to lunch at 8, and when I returned, did the closing duties. Brought in the cull carts; final customer left at 10. HC J cleaned me out; I took the trash to the hopper and walked her up front, then put up my vest. Clocked out at 10:30.  Only saw ASM K a few times.

Outfit:  Star Wars tee, red v-neck, new faded jeggings, LJs, Darth Vader studs.  It's 'May The Fourth' Be With You Day!

Off the weekend!  Will set up (weather permitting!) at First Friday, then go to Lafayette Sat to see Connie and Roger Hoffer, plus Steve, then relaxing on Sunday.

No comments: