Sunday, November 5, 2023

Life In Lumber: Y5, W 37

 Day 158:  Rare Sunday  $7405

Arrived and took over for Bella; was busy for maybe half an hour, then did the prelim duties. Swept the floor around 6; went to break at 6:30. Returned and finished sweeping; pulled trash; at 7:30, sanitized the registers and counters. Locked the doors at 8, and returned an item to Plumbing. Clocked out at 8:40.

Bought a Christmas Cookie candle:)

Outfit:  Colts Jersey (18); black l/s tee, new dark jeggings, LJs, thin gold hoops


Day 159:  Monday (because I start vacation on Wed, and am off on Tues)  $12,366

Arrived and took over for Kem, and was instantly busy.  Did the prelim duties around 4, then was steady until 6, when things died down.  Did my LU and AP4Me, and started sweeping. Val sent me to lunch at 6:30 and when I returned, finished sweeping after getting my broom back from the far end. Had to unlock the gate to get a guy at Pasload tool, then rang him up. Mucked out the mats, sanitized the registers, and locked the doors at 9, after bringing in 2 cull carts. Returned two items to Plumbing,then clocked out at 9:30.  Arrived home and discovered I'd left my water jug at CS.  Geez...

Bought 4 tees....2 Sarcasm, 1 Mama Clause, and 1 I Tried:).

Outfit:  Brown blouse, white v-neck tunic, new dark jeggings, LJs, brown 'dreamcatcher's

Off the next 7 days!!!!!

No comments: