Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Forum Day Again!

Come over to Coffee Time Romance and read excerpts of my books, ask questions, whatever you want. My Promo thread has been getting quite a bit of activity. And at the end of the day/month, I may even be giving away a free copy! So come join the fun, and check out the other authors who are posting:)

I'm off to go pick up Lucky and give her lots of TLC today.

Gas Price Update: It's been $1.99 since the weekend!!! And when we went north, it was about 10 cents lower:) How much are you paying?

Also pop over to Ashley Ladd's blog and see what words of wisdom she's sharing today, or if she's interviewing another author.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.85 here.

Gracen Miller said...

Geez! I'm jealous AND moving to your cities. It's $2.19 here. What a bummer for me, but great for you gals!

Sorry, Molly for missing your Coffeetime Romance chat! *kicks pretend cat across room again* I had planned to attend, but then the dog was having problems and I took her to vet to get checked and forgot. *hangs head in shame* I am soooooooo Sooooorrrrryyyyy. *pokes out bottom lip and gives you sad puppy-dog eyes, begging for your forgiveness*

Unknown said...

Wow! The lowest is $2.19 here and a lot of them are still $2.30.

Oh oh. Did I miss a chat? So sorry. Hope it was good.

Unknown said...

P.S. I nominated you for "I Love Your Blog" award. The icon's on my blog.

Molly Daniels said...

That's okay; you can still go over and read the excerptr; I just posted my last one. I'll post the contest tomorrow....I've had 51 hits on the LIS thread, 120 on the Promo one, and so far I'm batting 0 on the LFAW one. Maybe I'll pick up some curious people later this week?

Still can't comment from the desktop. Java keeps cutting out on me.

Molly Daniels said...

Thanks Ashley:)

And as for the gas prices, we'll just have to move to Tennessee...