Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday's Stupid Saying

Currently Reading: I'm up to Ch 16 on Who's Been Sleeping in My Bed! I'm enjoying it and hope to finish it today:)


Radio Announcer: Where does Dracula come from?

Contestant: Ummm...Pennsylvania.
-from a quiz segment on the Virgin Radio morning show (UK)

Have a good day! I've had a storyline swirling around in my head, and as I have no plans for today, I think I'm going to see if the characters are ready to be written down. I'll report any progress later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

barbara huffert said...

Thanks Mol.

anny cook said...

Happy writing.

Regina Carlysle said...

Love the Dracula thing. Funny. Yeah, get those ideas down FAST. I always seem to get my best ideas while driving and then I lose it before getting the chance to write it down. Drives me nuts.