Monday, January 18, 2010

Wonderful Weekend!

Breaking News: Kenzie's guest blogging over at the Writer's Evo blog. Stop by and see her new cover for Teacher's Pet, plus any advice she's giving to newly published authors! Gee...you think she used any pointers I gave her?




First Stop: B&N in Evanville, IN.
Authors Robert Freeze, J Travis Grundon, and Justin Brock-Jones of the Anthology of the Living Dead, and myself:)












Friends Ben and Tabitha with the authors. I even helped sell the twelfth copy:) I think in all, fifteen were sold. Not a bad day:)













The entire gang, minus three or four, went out to dinner at Crazy Buffet. Travis snapped this from his cell phone; I'd accidentally left my camera in the car.

Left Side: Jenni, Carrie and Justin, Tabby, and Ben.

Right side, from far end: James and Stacy, Amanda, Courtney, me.

Afterwards, Ben, Tabs, and I went to Target, Burlington Coat Factory, and another shoe store (Tabs was looking for a pair of boots) before we met up with the rest of the gang at the Mall. After walking off dinner, B, T, and I decided to go to TGI Fridays and watch the rest of the Colts' game. They beat the Ravens, 20-3:) Had a wonderful day out with my friends, something I don't get to do very often.

Come back tomorrow for my interview with Carol Preflatish, author of Love, Lies, and Deceit:)

Also, K is having her surgery today, for her malignant melanoma on her back. Please keep her in your prayers?

Happy Birthday to her big brother Kevin:) And my friend Beth, who both inspired me to write Class Reunion last fall:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Prayers for K!

So glad you had a fun weekend with friends. It's always nice to hang with friends.

Mona Risk said...

Hi Molly, I finaly get to meet you. Thanks for the pictures and congrats on the booksigning. I ought to move back to Cincinnati. I would have beeb able to visit and participate. Glad you had a good weekend.