Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pictures Say It All:)


Thought I'd show you what I've been up to lately:)

Here's me, my youngest W (striped shirt) and his new buddy B on Easter Sunday (B went to church with us).









Fellow authors and friends BB Walter and J. Travis Grundon. Unfortunately, Travis' mom passed away unexpectedly April 1st. While it was good to see him, we were all sorry for his loss. Travis is also next week's Terrific Tuesday author, so please stop by next week:)









My friends T and B. B began giving ballroom dancing lessons; here's him teaching T to waltz:)













Sunday, we had a farewell dinner for my adopted daughter S and baby S. She's moved to Kentucky yesterday to live with the baby's father. Hopefully, they'll be back next month for K's graduation! I'm going to miss my 'nephew/grandson'....









I forgot to take the camera to K's first track meet last week; here he is preparing to throw the shot put.












The 'wind up'....












He throws!













Good effort!













That particular throw measured 32'! He's not the best, but certainly not the worst:)












W, enjoying himself during the meet. Camera batteries died right after I took this, so no pics of the discus. K threw a personal best of 70', so hopefully after the next meet tomorrow, I'll have more pics:)

His team did win on Monday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You've been very busy. Lots of cool pics! :)

Molly Daniels said...

Thanks Amber!