Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday's Stupid Saying

Even a broken clock's right twice a year.
sportscaster Rex Chapman, covering an NBA playoff game between the Seattle Supersonics and the Sacramento Kings

Not much to say this morning. Roof is still leaking, since the handyman the landlord sent three weeks ago has never come back. I guess we'd better start packing any valuables in case the whole roof collapses. We're under a threat of rain for the next several days.

I may try to do some writing today; it all depends on what the family decides. I've spent waaaaay too much time on chat loops this week, and haven't written anything new since Tuesday.

So have a good weekend and stay dry!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope your roof stays intact and your family remains dry.

Unknown said...

Is the roof really that bad? Yikes!

Here's to you and me both getting writing done. My daughter's waiting for me to get off line, pack up, and go to the bookstore so I can write today. I need to leave the Internet and blogs alone if I want to actually work.

I hope you'll be all right. Now I'm worried for you and your family.

Molly Daniels said...

LOL Ashley...I only meant the roof in the living room:) I'll take a picture of our 'atomic cloud' leak. We were using ice cream buckets under it, and at one point had to switch buckets every half hour. Then we found a mop bucket and have only had to empty it once.