Monday, December 12, 2011

Making Candy and Edits

First of all, Kenzie has a release tomorrow:)  Want to know the story behind the story?  Check out Kenzie's Place:)

The last thing I have to do for Round #2 edits on LFAW is double-check my quotation marks.  Some are curly; others are straight.  I'm up to page 59/121.  Tedious, yes, but it must be done.

And yes, this week I tackle the candy:)  Haven't decided what to start with first.

Since I promised pictures, here are the cookies I baked last week.  Enjoy!


Here are 12 dozen chocolate chip cookies; I think the total was closer to 16 dozen.


Made 6 dozen M&M cookies; I thought I'd bought more than one bag of M&Ms.  These will be closely rationed.


8 dozen Oatmeal-raisin, with more to be made at a later date.

Hungry yet?

2 comments:

Linda Kage said...

Woo Hoo!!! Congrats, to Kenzie. Pass me a cookie, I need to celebrate! Where can we get a copy of her book?

Linda Kage said...

Never mind, I found out where it's for sale!