Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Quick Update

I'm still out of town, but my mother decided to check us all into a motel for the night in Indianapolis, so we don't have to worry about getting up early tomorrow.   Plus, I have access to wireless, DSL internet!!!!

Granny's viewing is tonight from 4-8pm, and we're going to eat at Damon's tonight:)

The funeral is tomorrow at 10am, and after the bereavement lunch, we will be going to Granny's apartment to see if there is anything we want to take home with us.  I already know we're taking one of her chairs; I want to check out the love seat; bed; and any books she had.  Blogging will resume on Friday:)

Just checked my proof of Love Finds A Way and sent it back.  It will release next Tuesday, Jan 3rd:)

Thank you everyone for the private condolence messages:)  They are greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Molly honey, I'm so sorry for your loss. If there's anything I can do please let me know.

hugs

Liz Flaherty said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Molly. I'd missed it, I guess. I'm happy for you having had her for so long, but you're never truly ready, are you?

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amber and Liz:) I'm thankful my 2nd book release wasn't this week as I'd thought!

I was hoping to see her on Monday and am now kicking myself a little for not going to see her last week. You never know when you're going to lose a loved one, so grab every chance to spend with them. I'd not seen Granny since last year, though I had spoken to her on the phone several times this year.

Molly