Monday, February 6, 2012

Giants Win!

Enjoyed the Super Bowl yesterday, along with several of the ads:  M&M; 'Man's Best Friend' Doritos; Star Wars Bar Scene for Volkswagon; and The Voice with Betty White:)  What were yours?

Have a ton of food left over; the friends we invited came down with the stomach flu.  The spouse even watched the game with me.

Saturday, the youngling had a 9am ball game, and his team even led at the end of the 1st quarter.  But the other team 'woke up' and took it away, winning 25-11.  And that evening, we went back to the high school so youngling's team could be the half-time entertainment for the JV game, and then all the tournament winners were honored before the Varsity game.  So this was a rare sports weekend for us; youngling and I attended Friday night's game; we all went to Saturday night's game; and then yesterday's Super Bowl viewing.

I'll be back tomorrow with more news; I've got to 'find' my kitchen.

2 comments:

Linda Kage said...

Sounds like you had quite a time!

Molly Daniels said...

Busy weekend! I still feel sleepy:)