Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Busy Week Continues.....

Currently Reading:  Still reading Tracy's Maiden's Promise, and had to force myself to put it down last night. I think I'm up to ch 6 or 7.  Very enjoyable!


Enjoyed watching Moulin Rouge with the girls last night:)  Next week, we'll be watching Repo Man.

Today the daughter has another dentist appointment; she's getting two teeth filled.  Then it's off to the youngling's doctor to pick up his prescription; the current medication isn't working at all.  We'll also get to stop by Sonic and eat lunch:)  Then I meet with W's teacher at 3; I suspect this will be the 'retain or pass' conference.  If he has to be retained this year, I'm good with it, esp if he can keep his teacher.  She's done wonders with him this past year, and he's caught up a LOT from last year.  Then it's off to choir practice after dinner.

I DID make it to page 30 last night, so my goal is another 30 or so pages.

And got a thrill when I opened my March sales report; I was a bit worried, because I didn't promote a great deal.  It's hard when drama interferes....but I'm VERY HAPPY with my quarterly sales total:)  It means readers are finding me and buying:)

Now if they would only let me know if they like my books.....I've not heard anything negative, so I can only assume I'm doing something right.  Right?

Last night on Anny's chat, Dawn threw out the question, What Song Title Best Describes Your Life?  I joked mine would be Stop The World And Let Me Off...or whatever the title of 'I'll stop the world and melt with you...'

This morning, the only song title I can think of is "Running On Empty" by Jackson Brown.  I'm creatively blocked; I'm having trouble adding words to my edits; I haven't written anything original (fiction-new wip-wise) since last fall.

What song best describes YOUR life?  If I think of another appropriate one, I'll post it.

In the meantime, have a great day!

No comments: