Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday's Stupid Saying

This is for all my techno-challenged friends:)

Tech Support:  I need you to right-click on the open desktop.


Customer:  OK.


Tech Support:  Did you get a pop-up menu?


Customer:  No.


Tech Support:  OK.  Right-click again.  Do you see a pop-up menu?


Customer.  No.


Tech Support:  OK sir.  Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?


Customer:  Sure, you told me to write 'click' and I wrote 'click'.

actual call to a computer helpline

I'm off to Chicago!  Leaving around 7:30am and going up for the Giant Book Signing.  Hoping for good weather; a good time, and coming home with lots of books and cemented friendships among those of you I've been chatting with since 2007.  I hope we 'click' in person as we seem to have over the 'net.  And even better....Sue Grafton, my mom's favorite author, will be in attendance, so I'm really hoping to get a picture taken with her, plus an autographed book for Mom.  It will be an awesome birthday gift this year!  Charlaine Harris will be there also.  I've not read any of her books, but I think I have one in the TBR pile of paperbacks.

It's nearly 7 and the coffee has finished perking.  I need to finish getting ready; drink my coffee; and wait for Billie and Brannick will be here in thirty minutes.  I'll post pics on FB tomorrow, and will sprinkle a few throughout the next week:)  That's assuming, of course, I remember I have it with me!!

No comments: