Friday, July 6, 2012

And The Winner Is.......

                                          Foretta!




Congratulations to all who entered!

No Flashback today; I have no memory of anything 4th of July-related when I was six.  My mom probably does, but since we're both sick at the moment (she's awaiting hernia surgery and I'm still dealing with this tooth surgery pain), neither one of us wants to spend much time on the phone.

I will say this, however:  I think mine is finally getting better.  The pain doesn't seem as intense today, which is good, since I'm down to my last half lortab!  Still taking it easy; that's another reason why I haven't posted this until now.

Have a good weekend!  And it's hard to believe Miss Alex turns one month old tomorrow.  I really need to get my pictures developed.

No comments: