Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Reading Schedule and April Recap

April:
For a month that only had 30 days, it sure dragged!  Must have been the rain.

Books Read: 12, with two DNF.

Karaoke:  Added two:  Endless Summer Nights (Richard Marx) and God Bless the USA (Lee Greenwood)

Health/Exercise:  With two sick days, somehow managed to drop 8 pounds:  The two I gained in March, plus six more:)  That makes nearly 20 pounds since September!

Writing:  No word on submission yet; I'm well into Ch 3 on 2nd alien book and began AU #9, Love is a Gamble.  But with stress hitting, haven't written anything in about 2 weeks.  I did polish my hotel story, only to have the deadline pushed back to June 30th.  With mine done, maybe I can edit the other stories???

May Reading Schedule:
Print:
Hotel Vendome- Danielle Steele Okay
Just Ella-Margaret Haddix Excellent!
Something Borrowed-Emily Giffin RR!  Could NOT put it down!
Deadly Desire-Brenda Joyce DNF
The Clique Summer Collection (Dylan)-Lisi Harrison Love the narcissistic teenage angst!
TCSC (Massie)-LH Ditto!
Princess Academy-Shannon Hale Good story, but too long.
Fiona Range-Mary McGarry Morris DNF  Boooorrrrrring.....
Eat, Pray, Love-Elizabeth Gilbert DNF


E-book:
Her Story antho-Dorothy Abrams, Lori Johnson, et al Very good!  Enjoyed most of the stories and enjoyed the historical aspect:)
Mark's Crush (Finding Happiness)-Diana DiRicci Why did I think this was worth reading? Maybe I just wasn't in the mood for an M/M.


Karaoke Songs:
Got My Mind Set On You-George Harrison Bleh
Grand Illusion-Styx Good, but blew the ending.
Grease-Frankie Valli \How the hell did I blow this?
The Great Escape-Boy meets Girl?? Bleh...
Great Pretender-The Platters Okay, but never again.



No comments: