Friday, September 21, 2018

Flashback Friday: Cold Labor Day!

Sept 1998:
We went to Crown Point to visit D's cousin and his family, and ended up spending the night.  When we had arrived, it was a comfortable mid-70s, but when we woke up, suddenly Fall had arrived!  Thank god I had worn long sleeves, because I was COLD!

D woke up with numbness in his left arm, so I had to drive us home.  J and M promised to come down for our planned cook-out the following month.

Next Month:  The Sonic Boom That Rocked The Neighborhood!

**********
Present Day:
I'm heading to Evansville tomorrow and Sunday for the annual Vanderburgh Craft Fair at the Fairgrounds!  Brooke got us a booth inside this year, so hoping for good sales!

Got a new phone yesterday, and after 6 hours, one call to Tech Support and 3 CSMs later, we discovered we'd entered the wrong SIM card number.  Still having a little trouble with apps freezing, but it should work out okay.  My case arrives next week, and I need a screen protector.

No comments: