Day 96: Hot, 80s; 71 t/a
ASM: Shannon
HC: Levi
Loaders: DS Ian, Jax, Donovan
1) Couldn't find Jax for Code 3 or Code 50 for 15 mins
2) Karen looked for light switch ON light; showed her where it was
3) The stool is fixed!!!
4) Place emptied out around 9:30
5) Inventory week, so very short-staffed.
6) Had several returns at close.
Outfit: Gray Blessed G'ma tee, 1 button capris. Skipped earrings, due to left one infected.
Day 97: Hot, 90s; 73 t/a
ASM: Dan
HC: Levi
Loaders: Jax, Donovan
1) Woman called to me: Hey sweetheart, can you unlock this for me?"
Ummmm....I'm not your sweetheart, and I can't leave my register, but I'll call someone for you.....
SM Maria was nearby; the woman flagged her down. I wasn't even logged into my Zebra yet!
2) Customer with cabinets had boss on phone. Tried 3 cards; none worked. 45 mins later, decided to pick them up tomorrow. He spoke very little English; we communicated through the phone translator; it's saved under MY phone # (had to transfer it to Reg #1, in order to ring up customers while we were waiting); I HOPE no one gives me flak about it tomorrow!
3) Due to running out of $5s and $10s, was on Reg #2 from 5:30 to close.
4) Customer returned ceiling tiles and was going to push them back, but got hung up on suckers, so just left it. WTH???
5) Customer was told we could order the $39 batteries, but we had none in the network and the system wouldn't let me do a PUL. Customer demanded a manager, and Levi was stuck at CS, so sent them up there.
6) Customer arrived to pick up his order, but Fulfillment was way behind, so he picked it himself. Then I couldn't figure out how to print it. He took some of it and pushed the rest behind the Pro Desk and said he'd return in the morning for Pro Kathy to figure out.
7) Reg #2 ran out of $1s; Levi managed to THAT!
8) I misread the time when I clocked out for lunch and clocked in a minute late. Levi was like, 'You're 4 minutes late! Now I only get a 15 min lunch!"
"I'm sorry; I'm old and stressed out!"
Outfit: Blue MLU tee, long capris. No earrings, as I'm trying to let my left earlobe heal.
Day 98: Hot, 91; 89 t/a
ASM: Dan
HC: Madi, Levi
Loaders: Jax, Donovan
1) Customer wanted jobsite box; couldn't locate anyone in HW or Tools. Levi and Donovan found one.
2) Customer wanted metal trashcan discounted for tiny ding at the back. Told her I could knock off $10, but the HC was busy at CS and would most likely be 15 mins to arrive. They opted to leave it behind.
3) Customer returned a lot of PVC.......off 5 receipts, ten mins before we closed!
Outfit: Blue floral with sheer sleeves; long capris/ Still no earrings, as I'm hoping the left lobe will heal soon.
Day 99: Hot, 90s; 74 t/a
ASM: Shannon
HC: Levi
Loaders: Jax, Donovan
1) Same Hispanic customer from previous 3 days showed me pics of the cabinets he wanted, then had me call his boss. After being hung up on and not understanding him a few times, we finally tried his card 3 times, but all declined. At least it was only 20 mins today, as opposed to the hour Wednesday and 45 mins on Tuesday!
2) Customer asked if they could take the cart outside. Told them no, they must drive their car inside. Got a laugh!
Outfit: Blue USA tee, long capris. Still no earrings yet.
Tomorrow: Off To Louisville!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment