Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Breaking News

I was finally able to get my author rep on the phone, in order to get his take on the Amazon/POD industry feud. Although the official word hasn't come down yet, he informed me that no, AuthorHouse is NOT caving to demands of doing things the Amazon way, and that things are still being hammered out.

So, this is what I'm doing: I'm going to my website and changing all my book links to Barnes and Noble. Take that, Amazon. Don't mess with my publisher(s).

Oh, forgot to mention: My Turbie-Twist has been found! It was hiding in the closet!

4 comments:

barbara huffert said...

Those Turbie-Twists are sneaky critters.

Molly Daniels said...

Yeah...I joke that maybe I now have a gay turbie? Being that it's now 'out of the closet'? Ha ha...okay...time for more coffee...

Phoenix said...

RP uses the Amazon group already. Fortunately it's not an issue I have to worry about.

Phoenix said...

what's a turbie twist?