Friday, September 7, 2012

Flashback Friday

1972:
1st grade; favorite book (according to mom) was Spaghetti Eddie; I'd gotten my shoulder-length hair cut; school picture shows my top teeth are growing in.  'Boyfriend' K is spending two years in Germany, but next door neighbor T is in my class.  My bff is in kindergarten, and everyday after school and homework, she, I, and T play together.

And that's all I know at this point....

Present Day:
BB was AWESOME last night!  Finally Frank is off to the jury house!!!!  And so is Joe:)  Now they need to get rid of Dan and Jen.  Who do I want to see win this thing?  Ian or Shane.  Sorry Dani; I think you'll be in the top 3 or 4, but don't think you'll win.

I'm off to Monrovia for the weekend!  Looks as if rain's going to drown us out tonight, but I can go hang out with my friend J, whose house I'm crashing at, and spend some quality time with her and meet the new boyfriend.

Have a great weekend and I'll check back in on Monday:)

No comments: