Monday, September 24, 2012

Insomnia Strikes Again!

Chatted all day yesterday on the SCP Face Book page, then read more of Anyone Out There? by Marian Keyes before turning out the light around midnight.  Something woke me at 3am, and an hour later realized I was still wide awake, so got up and watched the rest of my CBS This Morning (Nora Roberts was featured!) and three or four episodes of All American Handyman.  Put the dogs out; made the coffee; fed both the dogs and the cat, and went walking with the SU after dropping off the youngling at school.

Then it was change and feed the granddaughter, and watch another Warehouse 13 episode.

Now it's after 10am and I'm finally yawning.

So even though I'm ready to write part 9 of the BWSNBN critique, I'll post it tomorrow.  Going to make a phone call, then go take a nap.  The family can get along without me for a couple of hours.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to watching the finale of All American Handyman. I love that show. :)

Sweet Dreams

Molly Daniels said...

It was awesome! Glad I didn't spoil it for you then:)