Friday, March 14, 2014

Flashback Friday: March Madness:)

Currently Reading:  Loved True Nature!!!  Recommended Read:)  Now getting ready to dive into Marriage Counseling From A Stripper Pole by T. Lee Alexis.

I'm in Madison, In, as I mentioned yesterday.  My home internet went out yesterday afternoon, and tech support couldn't show up until this morning.  Turns out our router went out, but my laptop would not cooperate with it.  My kindle, did, so did a quick FB update and checked my mail before we hit the road:)  Wandered around the Bass Pro Shop in Clarksville before continuing on.  Checked in, then the spouse dropped me off at Ponderosa so I could see Carol Preflatish on one of the panels.  Then the family picked me up again and we ate at the Key West Shrimp House:)

Tomorrow, we'll be at That Book Place from 9-5.  I'm looking forward to it, and yes pictures will be posted next week:)

*********
March 1984:
B and the crew made it through both sectionals and regionals, and I continued to sit with the Pep Band.  I also cut out the articles in the sports page, since B's picture was often there.  Semi-State approached; I had to buy tickets for the game, and sat in the 'nosebleed' section for the 1st game, which we won.  But Mom refused to take me back for the final game, so I watched it on TV and we lost to Lebanon, the same team we'd lost to our sophomore year.

A humorous moment at school:  One of the cheerleaders decorated his cousin's locker, and we teased B about being 'cut' from the team.  Also, another time I was walking down the hall with my friend Karen, and Brian said to me, "Grab my ass; I wanna be turned on before the game tonight."

I laughed, but put my arms around him and hugged him!

*********
No Karaoke Tomorrow!
I probably won't be back in time to go.

Have a great weekend!  Our temps are supposed to be in the 60's tomorrow!!!!

No comments: