Monday, July 12, 2021

Life In Lumber, Y3, W15

 Day 62:  $11,481

Shift was slow today, probably b/c I was suffering from 'con hangover', where I've been 'up' all week, seeing friends and on a high due to selling my books.  Then, back to reality....

Did the pop count and prelim duties out of the way, then did LU and AP4Me.  Nearly had an accident at 4:30, but it was okay.  HC C covered me for a few mins.  Matt sent me to lunch at 5:30, and when I returned, continued as usual, plus swept and began closing duties. At close, had two customers with large orders, so didn't get cleaned out until after 9:15.  Went out and grabbed the remaining 4 carts, then returned items to Electrical, Tools, Hardware, Aisle 30, and Flooring. Also had to take remaining soda back to Receiving.  Clocked out around 9:40.

Outfit:  Purdue tee, cut off capris, sm gold hoops


Day 63: $13,247

Again, shift began slow.  Did pop count and prelim duties, and was sent to lunch at 5:05.  When I returned, began sweeping, and the credit cards began taking long to verify.  One even timed out several times, so I switched to Charlie's, and the customer ended up using another card.

Customer B bought a cull pack, and it took HC M a while to get loose from the CS to come down, but thankfully I'd kept C's register open.

Sanitized everything between 7:30 and 8, then got busy.  Final customer left as we were closing, and even had one guy try to come in as HC M was cleaning out the registers!  Clocked out around 9:30.

Outfit:  JHS tee, cut off capris.


Day 64:  $8131

Arrived, and was busy for 2 hours.  Finally got pop count and prelim duties accomplished, and set up some concrete to be picked up later.  Alexa sent me to lunch at 6, and when I returned, swept and sanitized.  Had to print off a loading ticket, and final customer needed an o/r as well as an item from the cage.  Am off for the next four days, since I go to Heroes For Kids on Friday, set up Sat, and drive home Sun.

Had to return items to Tools, Aisle 10, Hardware, and Millwork.  Clocked out at 9:30.

Outfit:  Tribble tee. cut off capris, zirconian earrings.

No comments: