Monday, April 11, 2022

Life In Lumber Y4, W7

 Day 28:  $5,1110 (and 59 cents)

Arrived and took over for B. Was fairly steady for an hour, and then #1 decided to act up. Finally moved over to #2....I rebooted #1, and it still wouldn't work. Did my LU and AP4Me, and put away the soda. Cait relieved me at 7:45 for lunch....30 mins!!  When I came back, I started the closing duties and swept. Sanitized the registers and counters.  When HC J came down to clean me out, I took the trash down, then let Loader E outside to his ride. Clocked out at 10:20.

Outfit: Bless this mess sweatshirt, dark jeggings, small flower diamond earrings.


Day 29:  $6,710 (and 78 cents)

Arrived; discovered #1s light was burned out. Began ringing up customers and doing the soda count; finally finished soda count at 7pm.  Did the rest of the prelim duties, and Liv relieved me at 7:50 for a 20 min break.  Afterward, did my LU and swept, then mucked out the mats.  Final customer was after HC J began cleaning me out, so hopped over to #2 and rang him up.  Took the trash down, brought in his cart, then returned items to Tools, Plumbing, Paint, Hardware, and LG.  Clocked out at 10:25.

Had one o/r; couple bought a water heater that rang up $580, but was on sale for $459.  ASM M came down for it.

Outfit:  Blue sparkle tee, dark jeggings, copper Larimar earrings.


Day 30:  $3,467 (and 52 cents)

Arrived; B was on #1, since #2 had just begun to act up.  We swapped places; I did the soda count, only to find out it had already been done, AND the soda was already behind the desk!  Filled what I could, then rang up customers just as the deluge began. Had a 'rush' between 6 and 7, then things slowed down. Did the prelim duties, did my LU and my Safety Training. Cait sent me to break at 7:30, and when I returned, swept and mucked out the mats, then wiped down the registers and counters.  Took the trash down after HC J cleaned me out, then put up my vest, took the remaining soda to the cage, and clocked out at 10:20.

Outfit:  Red v-neck, black/white poncho, dark jeggings, diamond flower earrings.


Day 31:  $7,525 (and 48 cents)

Caught a 90 car train, so was slightly late getting to work; clocked in at 4:59. Took over for B, who said it had been a busy day (no rain!), and collected the paperwork, then started on the soda count.  Had it done by 6, and rang up customers, plus did my LU. At 7, finished the prelim duties, and was sent to break at 8:15.  Came back and swept, put away the soda, and brought in carts from the sidewalk.  HC J cleaned me out at 9:50, since we had no carts, and Loader Al had already brought in the concrete. Loader Al took the hopper out, so while I waited for his return, filled the snacks and reorganized the carts.  ASM K and N came down and brought in 'Doc', then closed the door.  After I finished the final cart, I unlocked the door and told Al he'd have to go around back, since 'Doc' was in the way.  Relocked the doors and hung up my vest, then took the tax exempts and loading tickets to CS.  Clocked out at 10:30, only to discover my clock in hadn't been recorded.  Neither had Brenda's, Noah's, or Kelly's.  Weird.

I'm off to Comic Con and Saluki Con for the weekend!  Everyone have a safe and happy Easter weekend!

Outfit:  Black/white shirt, black vest, dark jeggings, copper/larimar earrrings

No comments: