Monday, May 9, 2022

Life In Lumber Y4, W11

 Day 51:  $8,210 (and 54 cents)

Arrived and immediately began ringing up customers.  In the 1st 90 mins, rang up a steady stream AND did the soda count.  Had a couple of rushes, but managed to get everyone through. Started doing the closing duties, then knocked out my LU and AP4Me.  Went to break at 8, and when I came back, hopped on #2 to help with the line, and showed Marilyn (again!) how to load an LAR. Swept the place, and locked the doors at 10.  Returned items to Plumbing, Electrical, Tools, and Paint.  Clocked out at 10:30.

Outfit:  Black lace tee, cut off capris, diamond flower earrings.


Day 52:  $5,154 (and 14 cents)

Arrived slightly late, but on time, and took over for B, who said #2 had frozen on him 4 times.  Managed to get the soda count done by 7, only to be told we weren't doing it, since the only item we had was Pepsi Cherry. Did my LU;  Kelly sent me to break at 7:15, and when I came back, started sweeping and the closing duties.  Didn't have any returns, but when Loader Al took the trash, he ran out of gas, so didn't clock out until 10:30.

I'm off until Thursday!!!

Outfit:  Fire and Grace tee, cut off capris.


Day 53:  $8,422(and 67 cents)

Arrived at 4 and immediately had to go hunt down some flooring.  Finally connected with Tom, and got it resolved.  When I did hop on #1, it was as if my brain was already in Nashville!,,Mistake after mistake....but made it through. After B left, did soda count, and had it done by 6. Did my LU and checked my schedule; I'm working Mem weekend, but not Mem day.  When Emma sent me to lunch, ASM N was in the training room, so asked him if he'd chosen not to honor my request.  He told me to check back with him next week. After lunch, put the soda away, and #1 went down.  Spent the rest of the night on #2. Discovered Loader Al 'broke' my dustmop....it was acting up, so did the best I could, and sanitized the registers.  Took the trash to the hopper at closing time, and returned items to ISLG, Hardware, Tools, and Plumbing.  Clocked out at 10:30.  HC C said she's thinking of leaving.

Will starts the 23rd!

Outfit:  IN tee, cut off capris, diamond flower earrings.

Tomorrow....Nashville, TN! 

No comments: