Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Life In Lumber Y4, W16

 Day 73:  $3,522 (and 12 cents)

Misjudged the time it was going to take to drive back from Springfield, Mo, and arrived at 6:30, after taking Elaine home.  Did the soda count and put it away, plus rang up customers. Rang up a cull pack for Mgr G, and sanitized the registers, pulled trash, and gathered the paperwork. After HC C cleaned me out, took my trash to the hopper, returned items to Tools, Millwork, Plumbing, Hardware, and LG. Clocked out at 10:30.

Outfit:  Strange Smell tee, original capris, seahorse earings.

Day 74:  $5,186 ( and 74 cents)

Arrived at 4; clocked in at 4:11. We weren't that busy, so I decided to fill the soda cooler.  After B left, rang up customers and did prelim duties. Around 6, #1 was completely empty, after making change for $100.  Hopped over to #2. where I stayed. Swept floor, mucked out the mats, sanitized registers.  Took my break at 7:10 and when I returned, did closing duties. Final customer left at 10; Loader Al took trash while I brought in the cull packs and drink cart.  Put items away in Tools, Electrica,, and Seasonal.  Clocked out at 10:30.

Outfit:  Red LU tee, original capris, lg zirconian.  

Came home and found my laptop screen shattered.  Granddaughter had borrowed it and stepped on it.


Day 75: Rare Sat  $10,229 (and 11 cents)

Today was 'Beat Up Molly Day':

-Bankrupted #1 again; had to hand a customer $10 in quarters (1st cash paying customer)

-Hit in side with 2x2

-Customer fan over left ankle with cart

-Left wrist scratched by wire

-Hip hit with PVC pipe.

Brenda sent me to lunch at 8. Did LY and closing duties; swept.  Loader Tanner took trash; HC C cleaned me out and I left T 'in charge' of the door while Loader E was outside.  Clocked out at 10:20.

Outfit: Vancouver aquarium tee, original capris, sea horses


Day 76:  Rare Sun (Father's Day) $10,243 (and 74 cents)

Arrived; Em went to break.  Wasn't that busy all day.  Had a trainee, Kate, and after about an hour, she felt comfortable enough to be on a register when I went to break, and when Em went to lunch. Took my lunch at 3, and ate the Texas Roadhouse rolls K brought, plus a lunchable, and the chicken Alfredo meal from D. At 5:30, took back the returns; Em left at 6.  Did my LU and the closing duties. Clocked out at 8:30.

Outfit: Black lace tee, original capris, silver crosses



No comments: