Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Life In Lumber: Y4, W42

 Day 176:  $4,870 (and 94 cents)

Took 3 doz cookies into work, and dropped them at Lumber so the pre-5 pros could have some.  Clocked in and took over for B, and register malfunctioned 3 times before it settled down! Did LU and AP4Me, swept, and fronted soda.  After my break at 7:30, finished sweeping, mucked out the mats, sanitized the registers and counters. Locked the doors at 9 and brought in the 3 cull carts, plus helped Loader AM bring in the final carts. Took the trash down, then returned items to Plumbing and Millwork.  Clocked out at 9:30.

Outfit:  Brown gauzy blouse, black vest, new faded jeggings, LJs, blue fingerless gloves, thin gold hoops.


Day 177:  $3,978 (and 91 cents)

Dropped off another 3 doz cookies for the day shift at 12:30, then returned again at 5 for my shift.  Took over for B, did the prelim duties and my LU, then began sweeping.  Dawson sent me to break at 6:30, and when I returned, snagged my dustbroom from the far end and swept the entire area. Pulled trash and checked out a few customers, but final one left at 8:45.  Locked the doors at 9 and had to wait for ASM A to clean me out (they've decided having me cashless after 6 isn't working for the customers). Took the trash down, then put up my vest.  Clocked out at 9:30.

Outfit:  Bless This Mess sweatshirt, new dark jeggings, LJs, small gold hoops.

Off til Friday!  Tomorrow, Lafayette and take Mom to dental appt Thurs morning.


Day 178:  $10,295 (and 46 cents)

Arrived; found out ASM K had called in!  Whoo hoo!  Printed off my pay stub and did my LU. Took over for B, and after ringing up a few customers, the place died.  HC K cleaned me out at 5:30, rendering me cashless. Did the prelim duties and swept; was sent to break at 6:30. Returned and helped ring up Brandon V's order (needed an o/r for his sink), then attempted to help Neil G find a fridge.  Needed an o/r for his paint and fridge.  Sanitized the registers and fronted the soda; pulled all trash.  At 9, locked the doors and took the trash down; discovered new SM and ASM K aren't getting along; good.  Now she knows how I feel at times.  J thinks she's lazy.  Loader A is on his last nerve with the leadership.  Returned items to tools and electrical, then put up my vest and took the leftover Monsters to the front, along with the Loading tickets and t/es.  Clocked out at 9:30.

Outfit:  Red NRA polo, gray sweater, new dark jeggings, LJ's, Treble Clefs

Off tomorrow!


Day 179:  Rare Sunday  $12,172 (and 52 cents)

Was up front from 2-close, which was a nice change of pace.  Was very busy, and was in a good mood, even when my register malfunctioned (had to shut it down for a few minutes), or even shut itself off.  All in all, everyone was in a good mood.  Went to lunch at 6:30, and at the end, pulled the trash and put up my vest.  Clocked out at 8:20.

Outfit:  Black sweater, red NRA polo, new dark jeggings, LIs. red/clear beads

No comments: