Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Life In Lumber: Y4, W43

 Day 180:  $4,644 (and 35 cents)

Arrived; immediately Loader AM and I began teasing each other, and it continued until 8pm, lol!  Took over for B, and was fairly steady until 7.  Did the prelim duties, fronted soda, pulled trash.  Went to break at 7:30, and when I returned, found my green broom and took the dustmop from Loader AM.  Completely swept the area, mucked out the mats, and finished the trash pulling.  Sanitized the registers and counter, then pulled the outside trash while AM was bringing in the concrete.  Locked the doors at 9, brought in the cull carts, and went up front after returning a paint brush to Paint.  Clocked out at 9:30.

Outfit:  Red snowflake shirt, LS black tee, black jeggings, LJs, green bells.


Day 181:  $6,303 (and 12 cents)

Arrived and was on Self-Checkout for 2 hours, before moving me back to Lumber.  Did prelim duties, and was busy for an hour.  Kel sent me to lunch at 6, and when I returned, was able to sweep and muck out the mats. Fronted the soda, pulled the trash, and locked the doors at 9, but then had to wait for final customer to load all 4 of his carts.  Returned items to Tools and Hardware, then put up my vest.  Clocked out at 9:30, then drove to Lawrenceville for a book signing, but arrived too late.

Outfit:  Naughty List tee, LS black tee, faded jeggings, LJs, stockings


Day 182:  $1,309 (and 36 cents)

Arrived and spent 2.5 hours in the self checkout, then took my break and was on #9 until 7.  Jax went to break, so I stayed around until he returned.  Nice, relaxing shift!  Clocked out at 7:20.

Outfit:  Red Santa shirt with ruffled sleeves; LS black tee, black jegggings, LJs, Merry and Bright.


Day 183:  $4,935 (and 95 cents)

Was asked to come in at 4; clocked in at 4:15, due to shower pipes frozen.  Was up front until 5, then in Lumber.  Wasn't that busy; it was hit and miss.  Managed to get my LU AND my training vids caught up.  Em sent me to break at 7:30; when I came back, did all the closing duties....trash, sweep, mucked the mats, and fronted the soda.  Even drank a cup of coffee trying to stay warm (2 degrees with wind chill of -18!).  The wind was BRUTAL!  Clocked out at 9:15,

Outfit:  Red/black Santa shirt; LS black tee, black jeggings, LJs, blue fingerless gloves, red hooded sweatshirt, Santa hats

Have a Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: