Monday, September 23, 2024

Life In Lumber: Y6, W30

 Day 125: Rain, low 70s

Arrived and took over for Kem. Did the prelim duties, and after Pro Kath left at 5, did my LU and AP4Me.  SM Jeff called me the 'survey queen', after getting 21 surveys last week (only got 2 today). Went to lunch at 7:30, then HC Shel paged me at 8:10. Called her back; she thought my break was over.  Nope, get an hour.  She apologized, and I resumed reading. Returned and pulled trash, then discovered my broom and dustpan missing from the locker!  Locked the doors at 10; Loader Con took the trash and brought in the concrete; HC Shel cleaned me out; returned items to Plumbing, Electrical, Tools, Paint, Hardware, and ISLG. Put up my vest and clocked out at 10:25.

Outfit:  Blue MVP tee, long capris, silver chains

Off the next two days; Daughter has endoscopy and colonoscopy tomorrow, and the SU has a cardiology appt on Wed.


Day 126: Rain, high 70s

Arrived and took over for Kem. After Pro Kath left, did the prelim duties. Was fairly steady until 6, when HC Shel sent me to lunch. Returned and swept, then pulled trash at 8:30. Mucked the mats and sanitized the registers and coffee bar. Final customers were at 9:45. Loader Con watched the regeister while I took a pit stop, then locked the doors when HC Shel cleaned me out. Closed the garage door and took the trash to the hopper....then discovered I'd not actually CLOSED the left side door!  Took some good-natured ribbing from ASM Alex. Returned an item to Plumbing, then put up my vest. Clocked out at 10:30.

Outfit:  Red JHS Reunion tee, new faded jeggings, small gold hoops


Day 127:  Rare Sat Light rain, low 70s

Arrived and took over for Debi. Was busy for an hour, then did the prelim duties. Began sweeping at 7; did my LU; Brent brought down a cinnamon roll with rum glaze that was AMAZING!  HC Austin sent me to break at 8, and when I returned, I finished sweeping and pulled trash. Sanitized the coffee bar. Locked the doors at 10; Loader Charles brought in the concrete and Loader Jared took my trash to the hopper. Returned items to Electrical, Plumbing, Lights, ISLG, and Flooring.  Clocked out at 10:30.

Outfit:  Black Eclipse tee, new faded jeggings, Eclipse danglies


Day 128:  Rare Sun Cloudy, mid 70s

Arrived and sent Marilyn to break Did my LU, and rang up customers.  Did soda count. Marilyn left at 5 and was steady for an hour, then Ivree sent me to break. Returned and pulled trash. Final customer left at 7:55. Loader Vince brought in the concrete and took my trash to the hopper.  Put up my vest and clocked out at 8:20.

Outfit:  Blue Manning jersey, long capris, large gold knots

No comments: