Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What To Get an Author for Christmas...

For some reason, everytime I click on certain sites, my computer freezes up. I'm hoping theproblem corrects itself soon. I have read most of my friends' sites, but for some reason won't let me comment. So let me send out a blanket "Merry Christmas" to everyone...

2:00- My mom is being treated for pneumonia, and for the moment is doing well. We are headed to see the MIL and check on her status in about an hour. I've gotten the toys unpacked and everything tucked away temporarily until after New Years! And still can't find my master list...forgot to mention...I also received a box of 3 1/2 floppies to store my e-books on until I get an e-reader or external hard drive:)

7:00-MIL released from hospital:)

A huge box of paper and four new ink cartriges:)

Blue Colt's pj pants, pink Peyton Manning (#18) t-shirt and jersey, blue Marvin Harrison (#88) jersey.

Bright red fleece sweater, black jeans, and a pair of black dressy velour pants.

Chocolate, in the form of Bailey's Irish Cream drops; peppermint patties; old-fashioned cream drops; milk chocolate Santa; and of course, the traditional Ding-Dong in the stocking:)

Gift certificate to the Olive Garden.

My teens got Go phones, a PSP, and Nintendo DS, in addition to Guitar Hero and whatever else their grandparents showered on them.

The baby got two toy cell phones, a toy cash register, and his own toy laptop, plus a train set, remote-controlled car, and several outfits.

The day ended with my mother being taken to the ER with an asthma attack, only to be told her atrial fibrulation was involved, so they kept her overnight. Hopefully later today we will get more news, and I ask respectfully that you keep her in your prayers.

Today is the where-the-heck-will-we-put-everything day...and my daughter received a huge stuffed tiger and baby which will probably require its own tiny room!

No comments: