Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Imagination's Back!

Currently Reading: VFTFF...am on chapter 10:)
Word count: 2545

I'm writing again. And it has felt wonderful.

Although...to quote myself from a few months back, how to tell when one has watched too much Food Network? When the next plotline centers around the kitchen!

Oh well...we all know the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, right? Well, my characters have just met, and now it's only a matter of time...

The boys are off to the hardware store, to finish up a house project; my daughter's been loaned to a friend to help do some painting and carpet cleaning, and I've had two glorious hours to myself. And I just finished the first chapter of my new wip, untitled. When everyone gets home, I'll fix dinner and then it's time to dedecorate the house. We're having a huge motivation problem around here. The baby was supposed to return to school, but I didn't get up until 8:30 and remembered about his back to school schedule about two hours later. Oh well...he can stay home until his siblings return next week!

I need prayers...I've lost my temper with hubby twice now. Barb may be right; it may take me longer to retrain him into the household routine! Not a good way to begin the new year, but they were only little blowups. And since the temp only reached 20 today, and I didn't have to go outside, I've done better.

AOL is throwing a fit and won't let me into the email section. I hope this problem corrects itself soon...I wanted to email a friend and can't recall her email addy! And since I've never emailed her with the Yahoo account, it will have to wait!

So in the meantime, I'm basking in the glow of a new romance brewing in my creative brain, and hope the rest of it flows as easily as the first chapter did!

Forgot to mention: New Year's Eve, we let the little one stay up until midnight, and told him the ball was going to drop in one minute. He looks up at the ceiling and asks, "Where is the ball? Where is it going to drop?" We stopped laughing long enough to show him the crystal one on the television and he enjoyed all the kissing!

Hop over to http://www.kkirch.blogspot.com/ and check out Kelly's new 'baby'! And then go over to Brynn's site and send her healing thoughts on her winter cold. Bronwyn's back on the blog with an amusing little ditty, and if you want to see some great holiday leftover recipes, check out Carol's Food Bites to the right:) Anny's dealing with a little bit of writer's block, and AJ interviewed a cover artist. See? Creativity abounds on the blog!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like lots of stuff going on there

Molly Daniels said...

When hubby decides to work on some projects, I don't stand in his way!