Saturday, January 19, 2008

Time For a Change?

Currently Reading: Land I Have Chosen, by Ellin Berlin.
E-Book: Still reading Incognito...
On the agenda today: Finishing laundry and going to the libray.

I think someone is trying to tell me something. The other day, my QT was about having pain in one's life, and maybe it was time for 'surgery'.

Today's was about having the courage to admit when a decision has been wrong and making a change, no matter how painful.

I have several things going on that this could pertain to, but I don't know yet which bad decision to cut out of my life. All I can do at the moment is keep praying for guidance.

I had a scare this week, and fortunately it ended happily. Had it gone the other way...I don't know if I would have had the strength to face it. So just....keep me in your thoughts and prayers, please?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You can face anything if you have to. The strongest woman I ever knew dealt with cancer with such courage and dignity that it humbled me. That was my mother.

barbara huffert said...

You'll make the right decision when the time comes. I have faith in you.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. It seems that the wrong decisions we make show themselves at the right time through prayer. Have strenghth, faith and KNOW we are here.

Phoenix said...

Done.

Molly Daniels said...

Thanks everyone...Sometimes I wish He'd just send me a neon sign with instructions, LOL:)

I've been telling myself that I want to get every 'i' dotted and all the 't's crossed before something happens...but right now it's baby steps to get there. I want to make sure the safety net is in place before I make the leap!